Day 1 Topics
- The responsibilities and duties of the supervisory committee
- Supervisory committee audit function
- Overview of supervisory committee manual
- Overview of minimum requirements of supervisory annual audit
- Overview of NCUA rules and regulations section 715
- Evaluation of and needs assessment for the internal audit function
What do I look for when reviewing CAMEL RATIOS?
- What do the ratios mean
- Where do the numbers come from
- What effects the ratios
- Adequate loan loss funding
- Interest margins
- Contingent liabilities
This seminar is ideal for new supervisory committee members and seasoned members of the committee. This seminar will also be helpful for Board of Directors to gain a better understanding of the supervisory committee’s role in the credit union and credit union’s audit function.